Monday 13 June 2011

Devastated

I wanted to share a happy post with you about my best friend's wedding shower I hosted yesterday, but I can't just yet. My four legged best friend Wicket died late last night. He was a very old man and didn't suffer long. He sustained some emotional trauma this past year with the loss of his best friends, Charlie (May 2000 - November 2010) & Casey (November 1995 - March 2011) RIP.  His mom, a very special lady named Libby, passed in 2006. He was ready to go and be with them. He will be laid to rest next to his mommy out in my parents yard.



 This is our favourite spot, The Point (a hiking trail at the cabin)
When I do my visual relaxation & meditation (a helpful trick to get through a painful attack), it's me and him here
RIP Wicket, I'll love you forever

No comments: