Friday 29 April 2011

Quick Energy Wrap

As I predicted yesterday, I am worse for wear today. Let this be a reminder, no matter how ill you may feel, you must try to eat well and get some exercise.

After sleeping until nearly noon, I ate a bowl of bran flakes with blueberries & light soy milk. In the afternoon I took a short and slow walk to the grocery store clutching on to my husband for support (the dizziness had not yet passed). After which, I made a late lunch one of my new favourites: a seed butter and banana wrap. It's a high energy, light snack, good for when you don't want much to eat or a part of a healthy lunch. Check it out.

A whole wheat flax seed wrap (or any whole grain wrap of your choice)
Pumpkin seed butter (or any seed butter of your choice)
1 med size banana sliced

Spread a generous amount of pumpkin seed butter on the wrap, top with the sliced banana and roll up tightly.

 The lid of my pumpkin seed butter reads "Nuts to you nut butter!"



 Yum yum!

Now for a lil Wii Fit to try and build some strength
Take care :)

No comments: