Saturday 7 May 2011

Copycat

I know alot of other bloggers out there have posted about this, but banana soft serve really is the vegan's dream come true. Long ago I posted about pancakes with strawberry soft serve. I hadn't yet mastered this basic recipe of Banana Soft Serve. It's very simple, blend frozen bananas in a food processor until smooth, that's it. You can add other frozen fruits, blueberries, strawberries, whatever. I hate trying to peel frozen bananas, so I used to partially defrost them to make them slide out. DO NOT DO THIS. They must be totally frozen for the soft serve to work. From now on I'll peel my bananas before freezing them. I also put the other fruits in unfrozen and that added to the too liquidy texture. So remember, totally frozen bananas and any fruit additions should be frozen as well.


Now that I've got the texture right I swear it really is just like ice cream!

Seriously right? YUM!

O blueberry bliss!!

No comments: